Work Visa For Canada: Gone are days when all they told us about Canada is tourism. The story has changed. Young men and women now secure Canadian work visas to live and work in Canada.
I want to bring to your notice that you can now travel to Canada for education, for work, or for both. All you just need is a simple work visa for Canada. This post will guide you on the nitty-gritty requirements on how to apply and get this visa no matter your country.
Young people, this is the opportunity we have been waiting for. Yes! Formerly, it used to be the wealthy ones of the world that can travel abroad and live there. I want to bring to your notice that you can now travel to Canada.
For those that cannot afford the cost of living in Canada, you can travel there and work to make ends meet. This is made possible by the new Canadian work visa
Canada work permits visa
This is a visa that is issued to eligible persons overseas with the intent to work in Canada for a particular period of time.
But, the applicant must first secure a job in Canada. This job offer must be from an employment contract from a Canadian employer.
Also, the employer must have obtained SDC which is the employment and social development Canada and Labor Market Impact Assessments.
These documents give the employer the right to recruit a foreign skilled worker for an occupational role that cannot be filled by citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
Are you seeking to live and work in one of the great nations of the world? Then Canada should be your best destination. You can work abroad and end a living using the Canadian work permit visa. This visa grants business people, permanent workers, temporary workers, students, and others the opportunity to work in Canada.
But as stated earlier, you must have a job offer in hand in order to apply for a work permit visa.
Canada work permits visa details
Canada shocked the world by allowing over 400,000 overseas candidates to come into Canada in the year 2021.
This number was really really overwhelming, as foreign workers were given an opportunity to seek a better life in Canada. These are the opportunities we stand to gain using the Canada work permit visa:
- You can now work in Canada under the employer you have mentioned in your work permit application
- Also, standing chance to earn income in dollars
- Migrants can travel across Canada
- When you are in Canada, you’re free to apply for your Canadian permanent resident visa
- You can also invite your dependent using a dependent visa option.
What are the requirements/eligibility for a Canadian work visa?
- Applicants must prove that they are not a danger to Canadians’ security
- As a Migrant, you must be able to convince officers that you will move out of Canada when your work permit expires.
- All applicants must show the reasonable proof of a substantial amount of funds or support for themselves and their families during their stay in Canada
- He/she must prove to have No record of criminal activities By submitting a police clearance certificate as proof
- Applicant must be ready to submit any document that may be demanded by the officials to qualify your entry to Canada.
- The applicant must be healthy.
- Or applicants models I have no plan to work for an employer listed as ineligible by the government
What are the documents required to apply for a Canadian work permit visa?
The list below gives a comprehensive list of documents you will need to submit or have in hand before applying for Canada work visa permits.
- Recent passport photographs
- Your Education certificate proves your qualification.
- A medical examination got from a well-known hospital.
- Have enough funds in your account to cover your expenses during your stay in Canada.
- The professional qualifications showing your work experience
- Applicants must come with a valid passport valid for more than six months from the date of application.
- Your application fee is not left out.