Deadline: June 6, 2022
Applications are open for the USAID Youth Excel: Our Knowledge Leading Change Program Grant Competition 2022. The USAID Youth Excel: Our Knowledge, Leading Change program is conducting a global grant competition for local, youth-led organizations in celebration of the USAID Youth in Development Policy Launch.
Youth Excel seeks solutions from local youth led-organizations around the globe to advance peace and security through local-level social cohesion. Grant competition winners will also use gender equality and social inclusion, research-to-change (implementation research), and knowledge mobilization approaches to strengthen their programs and influence decision-makers.
- Youth Excel will award 5-8 small grants, at least 1 per region of the world, in the amount of $7,000 to $10,000 for 3-6 months.
- Local, registered organizations led by youth under 35 years, including new recipients of USAID funding, that meet the following minimum criteria and share Youth Excel objectives are eligible to apply.
- Organizations led by and serving youth from marginalized groups, which may include age, gender, disability, ethnicity, and other identities, are encouraged to apply.
- The grant competition is not restricted to certain technical sectors or to research organizations.
Eligible Countries: countries with USAID presence in 5 global regions:
- Europe and Eurasia
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Middle East and North Africa
- Review the request for applications and planning and costing tool.
- Submit application by June 6, 2022.
For more information, visit USAID Youth Excel.