This scholarship has exclusively been established for students starting an MA in Multimedia Journalism or MA in International Multimedia at the University of Kent.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university is always at the forefront of research in the field they serve, actively influencing change and shaping the debate on a global scale. It provides opportunities for its students to provide new ways of understanding the world. It is awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence.
Aim and Benefits of University of Kent Postgraduate Scholarship
The award amount of £2,500 will be provided to the selected candidates.
Requirements for University of Kent Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have applied to study either of the following Taught MA courses: the MA in Multimedia Journalism; the MA in International Multimedia Journalism, for entry in September 2022
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Be fully self-funding your studies.
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place a taught one of the above MA courses by the scholarship application deadline
Documents Required for Application
- At the time of admission, you will be asked to submit copies of your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and the language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for a postgraduate degree must generally have a British first or second-class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language competency.
July 31, 2022
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, you can apply via the online application process at the University of Kent.
Applications are to be made via KentVision, which will be opened in due course.
Please contact StudyLSSJ@kent.ac.uk with any questions.
For more details, click here