Recently, there is a serious need for workers who will immigrate to Canada as a computer programmer. This is due to high demand on the computer work based in almost all sectors and industries in Canada.
Having known that everything now is digital and the entire world comes together through computers, programming and the internet. So computer programmers are in high demand mostly in Canada.
Therefore, if you are a computer programmer, you can make use of this opportunity to come to Canada and work.
Moreover, before you come to Canada, you must know certain things about computer programmers in Canada, what they do and different programming job titles under the Canadian NOC code which you can work under.
Moreover, in this article, you will learn all about computer programming in Canada starting from the job computer programmers do in Canada. In addition to that, you will also learn different job titles under computer programming as enlisted in Canadian NOC code.
Again, you will learn the types of work under computer programmers in Canada. Apart from that, you will also learn their duties.
Furthermore, you will learn the requirements to immigrate to Canada as a computer programmer and you will also learn the immigration plans to travel to Canada as a computer programmer as well as the steps to do that.
Examples of works under computer programmer in Canada
In Canada, every job that falls under the NOC code number 2174 is a computer programmer job. Therefore, you can use it to immigrate to Canada as a computer programmer. Hence, the jobs listed below are computer programmer jobs in Canada:
- animation programmer
- application programmer
- business application programmer
- cloud developer
- computer application programmer
- computer game developer
- computer programmer
- detail programmer
- electronic business (e-business) software developer
- electronic commerce (e-commerce) software developer
- electronic data processing (EDP) applications programmer
- graphical user interface (GUI) designer
- graphical user interface (GUI) developer
- interactive media developer
- interactive media programmer
- mainframe systems programmer
- minicomputer systems programmer
- mobile applications developer
- multimedia developer
- multimedia programmer
- operating systems programmer
- personal computer (PC) application developer
- programmer analyst
- satellite scientific telecommunications programmer
- scientific programmer
- software developer
- software development programmer
- software programmer
- special effects programmer
- systems programmer
- teleprocessing software programmer
- Web programmer