The perfect course for complete beginners. Friendly – No experience required. Go from scratch to coding a real app!Become a Coder, have fun, and learn one of the most employer requested skills of 2022!
- The first course in the widely acclaimed ‘Coding for Beginners’ series!
- Over 100k happy beginners taught, many of whom now work in coding!
- So beginner friendly, this course has been selected as the syllabus to train brand new professional Software Engineers from scratch
- Just updated with a major course refresh to make use of the new look Scratch 3.0
Have you ever wondered if you could code? Well.. you can! In fact, enrol now and you could have written your first lines of Python code before you next check your Facebook!
Coding for Beginners is the most beginner friendly eLearning course for complete beginners on Skillshare! It doesn’t matter if you’ve never even seen a line of computer code before – if you’re interested, or just wondering if you could learn to code, then this is the course for you!
” – Take this course before taking any others!”
This course is perfect for students who are thinking about learning a specific coding language, but don’t want to get dropped in at the deep end. Coding for Beginners has been specifically designed as a generic, foundation level course, to introduce you to many of the common coding concepts that you’ll go on to use in whichever programming language you choose to learn next – giving you a real head start before you start mastering a dedicated language, and it’s syntax.
With over 30 lectures and more than 7 hours of video, this comprehensive course will teach you the very basics of computer coding, also called programming, from the ground up. Starting with foundation level theory, and moving into pseudo coding, and practical exercises – Coding for Beginners includes video lectures, screencasts, tests, assignments, and a beginner level project – building a simple app in both Scratch and Python.
Get ready to learn:
- Coding is something we already do everyday!
- Coding in programming languages is something you CAN achieve
- If you can read and write, you can code!
We’ll answer questions like:
- What is code, and why do we need it?
- Why are there so many coding languages?
- What’s the difference between coding and programming?
- What’s the difference between front end and back end coding?
- Is coding a science or an art?
And we’ll introduce you to common coding concepts like:
- How code runs
- Pseudo code
- Common data types
- Arithmetic & operators
- Control flow
- Storing data
Get ready to code your first app!
- Plan the app in pseudo code
- Code a proof of concept in Scratch!
- Code a Minimum Viable Product in Python
- We’ll help you get setup in both Scratch and Python for the first time, and help you every step of the way. By the end of the course you’ll be confident enough to keep coding in Scratch and Python on your own
- As you transition from Scratch into Python, we’ll help you to see that moving from a highly visual coding language (perfect to get started), into a much more powerful text based language (used by companies like LinkedIn and Google), isn’t scary at all! In fact, we think you’ll love it 🙂
Move on from this course to discover the second course in the ‘Coding for Beginners’ series:- Coding for Beginners 2 – Get Started With Web Development!
Coding for Beginners has been created by Applause Interactive in the UK, and we believe in quality learning. Rest assured, this course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for?
Let’s unleash your creative potential, have some fun, and build some valuable digital skills for work and life! See you inside…
File Name: coding-for-beginners-1-you-can-code.zip
File Size: 5.00 GB
Last Updated: 13 Jan 2022
Note: After downloading, you need to unzip the file. If you have trouble downloading, you can comment below. Stay with Us and Enjoy.