If you want to complete your studies in Australia, You should not pass up this fantastic opportunity. In this article, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of the University of Tasmania Scholarship, its advantages, and step-by- procedure for applying.
University of Tasmania Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for students from abroad. The scholarship is offered to students pursuing master’s and doctoral students. The scholarship is worth AUD 28,597 per year, and the possibility of relocation is as high as AUD 2,000.
Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) is given annually to top-quality domestic and international candidates. Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships are offered across all disciplines of Research at the University of Tasmania and will be awarded to candidates with an established track record of Research.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution: University of Tasmania
- Studied in Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts, Law and Education, Business and Economics, Health and Medicine, Sciences and Engineering
- Program Time: Ph.D.: 3.5 years, with no extension options. It is crucial to know that the award period is less than the maximum amount of eligibility which is four years.
- Masters Two years of study with no extension.
- Deadline: March 07, 2022 / July 18, 2022, October 10, 2022
The University of Tasmania Scholarship will offer:
- Amount: $29,597 for the year (2021 rates). This rate is adjusted each year on the one day of January.
- Relocation allowance: The TGRS gives an amount to cover the cost of moving to Tasmania to pursue a higher Degree of Research, up to AUD 2,000.
- Additional allowance award winners may receive other minor awards, allowances, or other income in addition to the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship and earn from part-time work that is done per the guidelines of the University.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tasmania Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Tasmania Scholarship, the applicant must meet all the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Inadmissible Countries: All world countries
- Successful candidates must complete a minimum of four years of secondary education studies and have an upper second grade Honours qualification or equivalent.
- These awards are only offered to students studying full-time for a Masters’s or Doctoral degree by 2022.
- Candidates should not receive a comparable award or scholarship for participating in the program (if the income is more than 75% or the RTP stipend rate).
- The income that is not related to the applicant’s Higher Degree through Research (e.g., earnings from employment) or earnings earned for the higher degree of the candidate through Research but not used to support the cost of living generally should not be considered.
- Candidates who have completed their qualification at the exact degree as the candidature or at an equivalent degree or had any Australian Government or University funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months are eligible for application for consideration during the selection process for the competition. However, they will not be prioritized against applicants who did not.
How to Apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarship?
Please follow the below instructions for applying to the University of Tasmania Scholarship:
- The applicants must complete an application together with the supervisory group. Make sure to indicate on your application whether you would like to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The future applicants should go over the scholarship details below and visit the apply now page to learn more. Scholarship
- Scholarship applications are reviewed and assessed on a competitive basis.
For more information regarding the University of Tasmania Scholarship, go to the official website: